From the 1st October 2020 we're introducing our Advantage Holidays Flexi-Policy
Over the past six months we've all seen the needs of our mutual customers' change in order to adapt to the dynamic landscape of travel.
With this in-mind, we've reviewed our proposition and policies to provide re-assurance and inspire confidence in booking with Advantage Holidays
What is the Flexi-Policy:
- - Pay your balance just 42 days prior to departure
- - No admin fees to pay should you wish to change your holiday
- - A new £89pp low deposit
Here's what you need to know in more detail:
- The new balance collection dates will apply to all bookings where the balance is collected on or after 1st October 2020.
- No admin fees to pay means that only the cost of changing the holiday with our respective suppliers will be passed back to customers.
- Our new low deposit of £89pp will also come into effect from 1st October 2020 and will apply to all short-haul beach and city holidays. This new low deposit has enabled us to reduce our balance due dates, something which we know will give customers more time to make decisions about their travel plans.
All long-haul deposits and balance collections will remain as previosuly outlined:
- â€‹£150pp deposit long-haul, balance collected at 70 days prior to departure
- £150pp deposit for European cruise + the cruise lines deposit, balance collected at 98 days prior to departure
- £250pp deposit for Trans-Atlantic & Rest of the World + cruise lines own deposit, balance collected at 98 days prior to departure
As your in-house tour operator we remain committed to providing the best service possible for all members, acting with the agility and flexibility to do the right thing by you and our mutual customers’.