Advantage Holidays Flexi-Policy
We know now more than ever, customers' travel plans can change based on a number of factors and we recognise the need to provide flexibility when you book with us.
What is the Flexi-Policy?
- Pay your balance just 42 days prior to departure if your holiday is on the Green List
- Pay your balance just 21 days prior to departure if you holiday is on the Amber List
- No admin fees to pay should you wish to change your holiday
- When you book, benefit from a low, £89pp deposit
Here's what you need to know in more detail:
- The new balance collection dates will apply to all departures on or after 17th May 2021.
- No admin fees to pay means that only the cost of changing the holiday with our respective suppliers will be passed back to customers.
- Our new low deposit has enabled us to reduce our balance due dates, something which we know will give customers more time to make decisions about their travel plans.
All long-haul deposits and balance collections will remain as previosuly outlined:
- £150pp deposit long-haul, balance collected at 70 days prior to departure
- £150pp deposit for European cruise + the cruise lines deposit, balance collected at 98 days prior to departure
- £250pp deposit for Trans-Atlantic & Rest of the World + cruise lines own deposit, balance collected at 98 days prior to departure